Welcome to AxDroid Wiki!
AxDroid Wiki is a place to discuss and share progress on the AxDroid () project, started by Ertan D. The AxDroid project aims to get Google's Android operating system into a usable state (with as full hardware support as possible) on the Dell Axim X50(v) and X51(v) Pocket PCs.
- There is now a dedicated Wiki set up for the advancement of Android on the AximX5x family. All info has been transfered over to (August 16, 2010)
- Paul Burton has a build which should (in theory) work across the whole Axim X50/X50v/X51/X51v family. (August 1, 2010)
- Max Fierke, a new developer on the project, is adding support for the QVGA devices. x51 kernel is up with x50 kernel to follow. (April 21, 2010)
- Minor tidyups, merged Hardware summary into Category:Hardware (Oct 5, 2009)
- Wiki set up (Sep 3, 2009).